Up to £50,000
9 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded Energy Storage Developer. The company has a large pipeline to deliver and the expertise to ensure future projects. They are looking to continue this success by adding a planner to their ranks.
- Planning analysis for site selection for new developments
- Preparation of planning documentation and management of consultant inputs for planning projects
- Post-construction planning compliance assessments for operational assets also considering site disposal
- Advising on regulatory and compliance issues to do with new Energy Storage projects
- Previous experience in Town Planning (2-8 years) in sustainability and/or renewable energy
- Deep knowledge of the UK planning process
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills across discipline and ability to engage with contractors
- Self motivated
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Degree level planning qualification preferred
- MRTPI preferred
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.