Competitive Salary (DOE)
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading EV charging company that provides reliable and accessible, rapid EV charging infrastructure across the UK.
They are looking for a highly capable Paralegal to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be organised & an excellent communicator with the ability to work independently in a fast-moving company. They will possess good computer skills and will be willing to undertake tasks including non-legal tasks as needed.
- Drafting, registering & completing Leases
- Drafting SDLT returns
- Drafting Land Registry forms including AP1s and TR1s
- Carrying out priority searches
- Drafting Reports on Title and resolving title issues
- Preparing and assisting with drafting documents
- 3+ years’ experience in real estate transactions, ideally in the commercial property or renewable energy space.
- Experience reviewing & commenting on commercial contracts
- Experience of obtaining searches, reviewing title, raising enquiries and preparing reports on title (desirable).
- Experience of registration of leases and submission of SDLT returns (desirable).