Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
My client, a leading international engineering consultancy are looking for a Consultant experienced in Offshore Wind projects. The role will span all stages of the project lifecycle including: the management of projects (at all stages) and technical due diligence and supporting with the business development of new offshore wind projects.
- Technical Due Diligence within offshore wind
- Delivering on technical M&A projects; pre-lending due diligence studies for financial investors and/or banks, to be able to provide clients with details of how technical risks can impact their projects.
- Supporting clients as the main interface for my client. Attending meetings with developers and financiers as required.
- The preparation of proposals outlining a span of work, team, budget and schedule to fulfil client prospects
- Handling and scheduling stakeholders internally to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
- The management of large-scale offshore wind projects for all stages of the project lifecycle from financing/sales, engineering design, liaising with the OEM (turbine manufacturer), review of contracts / document control à through to construction management and site supervision
- Manage subconsultants and subcontractors based using reports to ensure that analysis and service is consistent across projects and throughout the process.
- Ensure that risks are assessed across all disciplines and stages of Offshore wind projects. You must then propose strategies to mitigate such risks.
- Complete visits to site where required during construction and O&M – ensuring progress against technical specifications including time, quality and cost.
- Relevant engineering degree: Master’s degree in addition will be preferable
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Consultant/Engineer in engineering consultancy in offshore wind due diligence, project development or construction.
- Experience in on site and in the construction monitoring of offshore wind
- London based/ happy to relocate and live in London
The company offer a competitive salary, and one of the best benefits packages in their sector. They are a diverse team of innovative and driven individuals. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of some of the largest projects within offshore wind.