The Role: Offshore Foundations Package Manager (wind)
Duration: 12 months (with an option to extend for an additional 12 months)
My Client is a leading Renewable Energy Operator with an expansive project portfolio across Europe and APAC. Due to the consent award last year they are now looking to hire an experienced foundation package manager for the pre-construction phase of their offshore wind farm on the coast of northern Germany.
Reporting directly to the Head of Offshore Construction, you will be responsible for supporting sub-contractor tender phase through to offshore construction and commissioning
· Lead, mentor and manage the Foundation Package Team creating a strong team environment around the project delivery targets.
· Ensure time, budget, scope and quality for the Foundation Package including internal and external variation and claim management. Management of budget adjustments from internal suppliers and towards the customer is also required.
· Manage the procurement and manufacturing of components for the package with a strong focus on quality management and assurance
· Work across disciplines both internally and externally including the client and the client's associated works contractors
· Ensure that the Project Management team, and other areas of the business, have access to information relevant to the Foundation Package
If this position suits your skillset please forward your updated CV