7 months ago
TGRC's client is a global IPP with a vast international presence in the Solar market. With over 4GW of operational assets and a vast development and construction pipeline, they continue to position themselves as a key market player.
The role will be to support the start of new maintenance contracts around the world, transmitting to the new technicians and local managers the working methods of the company and carrying out the initial maintenance plans in order to start the new O&M projects correctly and to the standardised methods of the company.
Responsibilities and Requirements
• Identify preventive activities contracted with those codified by the company.
• Perform annual preventive maintenance plan.
• Train the new local managers and technicians in task organization and work methods of the company.
• Train new local managers and technicians basic monitoring management.
• Train technicians to perform inventory of spare parts.
• Train new local managers and technicians in use of CMMS.
• Follow up the activities of the local managers and technicians to make sure they are performing the works according to the training.
• Support managers and technicians in remote locations.
• Electrical engineer.
• Experience in photovoltaic O&M management
• Good computer level user skills (for use of CMMS, Excel, and monitoring systems).
• Good communication skills.
• High level of English.
• Willingness to travel (your main job will be to travel to the location of new contracts to give initial training to new staff).