Flexible Depending on Experience (Bonus up to 45%)
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest and leading international energy suppliers in their search for a National Sales Manager (SME).
- To develop key SME TPI relationships in order to deliver significant value and site growth.
- Develop and manage a contract strategy for their partner portfolio.
- To create long term plans within the TPI sector.
- Ensure that any strategies are implemented and that progress is measured and monitored.
- To work closely with other departments to ensure that key commercial areas of the TPI channel are driven effectively.
- Regular feedback on competitor activity and pricing strategies.
- Monitor and understand the TPI environment and the regulatory developments.
- Provide weekly and monthly MI within the required time scales.
- To ensure that contractual and related paperwork in relation to individual contacts is completed in a timely manner.
- To maintain data integrity in the sales process to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Devise retention strategies through effective and documented account planning.
- To lead the TPI BDM and Account Management team.
- Providing support where required to achieve the team targets and to continue to develop team members.
- Plan and manage commission based targets within the TPI sector to drive the sales team effectively.
- Mentor team to think strategically and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for managing the team’s activities and all assigned change projects to ensure all relevant HSE risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience (highly desirable).
- Experience of developing key TPI/ Supplier relationships in a B2B environment
- Previous Senior sales management experience.
- Knowledge of the Gas & Electricity Market
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Experience of strategic development and implementation