about 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with an innovative tech start-up producing intelligent electric vehicle (EV) charging products. They are looking to hire a Marketing Director to lead their marketing department; a results focused individual who is interested in the sustainability sector.
- Setting the overall strategy and direction of the business strategy to get the business to its growth and financial targets.
- Be the customer champion in the company and ensure that the customer always comes first.
- Build brand awareness and ensure all communications, website and content live the brand values and ethos.
- Manage the marketing budget and relevant supplier relationships (eg designers, web developers, PR)
- Build and grow a marketing team with top talent and passion for sustainability
- Contribute to product development by being the voice of the customer and demonstrating customer needs
- Leadership skills -being able to set and deliver on strategy. You will report into the CEO and proactively drive the marketing strategy.
- Demonstrating strong data-driven decision making and be able to optimise the strategy using metrics and regular analytics.
- Being able to clearly articulate complex messages for both B2B and consumer customer groups and identify compelling and simple copy and design.
- Experience in building and growing diverse teams. Inspiring team members to live up to their potential and be able to set the big picture while understanding the detail.
- Successful track record working in a B2B environment, ideally with a digital business, working across various digital marketing disciplines, including SEO, social media, website, content, targeted marketing and email campaigns.
- Experience and / or appreciation for working with productivity tools like Slack, Trello and Odoo.
- Interest and/or experience in sustainable solutions and/or EV charging.