about 1 year ago
We are working with a London based, renewable investor with extensive renewable assets under management (mainly solar & wind). They are looking to add a Management Accountant to support the Finance Manager in reporting on the financial aspects of the portfolio. This key hire will be responsible for a combination of operational and under-construction sites.
The finance function for this portfolio is managed in house using the accounting systems SUN & Vision. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with 1-2 years' post qualification experience either in industry or practice.
- Ownership of the finance function for a portfolio of 48 companies
- Monthly management account preparation, review and presentation to stakeholders of monthly performance against budget (including consolidations)
- Statutory reporting (managing audit for the portfolio, corporation tax review, VAT return review)
- Be a valued business partner and build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify system improvements and take ownership of driving change across the team.
- Detailed cash flow forecasting for both sites in construction and operational assets.
- Assisting in the valuation process for the portfolio
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years' post qualification experience either in industry or practice.
- Ability to manage a number of different customers at once and react to ever changing demands.
- Core understanding of all accounting principles (accruals, prepayments, capital allowances, statutory account preparation)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Must be curious and seek to learn and improve whilst instilling automated and digital solutions wherever appropriate