26 days ago
Join a global company that leads its industry in innovation and technological development. My client has invested more than AUD $1 billion through localised investment opportunities and sustainable project development. With a focus on existing wind and solar PV projects on the West Coast as well as building out new projects across Australia your experience will help bolster our renewables portfolio by fostering positive relationships and engaging with new and existing stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of greenfield processes specifically land-owner negotiations to planning/environmental approvals as well as grid connection.
Although wind sector experience is advantageous our client is willing to take on candidates with strong solar project backgrounds and are looking to grow their knowledge within the wind renewables space.
To succeed in this role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with large scale renewable energy projects (wind preferred) specifically exposure to project development and landowner liaison.
- Degree qualifications in business management, commerce, planning, engineering and science preferred.
- Ability to liaise with regulators, government entities and stakeholders is necessary.
- Experience in a project management role with a proven track record of managing inputs from a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to develop plans with regards to project status, timeline, risk assessment, budget and performance with utmost clarity.
- Demonstrated strengths in negotiation to positively influence outcomes and decisions.
- Ability to think strategically and laterally with an emphasis on commercial acumen.
- Available to travel regularly to prospective project sites, as required.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the above and they will be passionate about continuing to work within the green sustainability space.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.