Flexible Depending on Experience
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a global supplier in their search for a Key Account Sales Manager. The client works in the green energy, retail and commercial energy solutions space. You will be joining a highly successful company that’s going through a fast and exciting phase of growth
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, this Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing existing key accounts as well as new accounts with an emphasis on building strong long-term relationships with key decision makers.
- Effectively manage all existing brokers/direct customer accounts and maintain customer contact
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with existing clients, as well as generate lead prospects and follow them up through to contracted sale.
- Understand, monitor and respond to changes and developments in the UK energy industry.
- At least 50% of sales time focused on direct sales.
- Plan, organize and implement business wins from pre-qualification/ Invitation to Tender and play a leading role in ensuring contracts are set up effectively.
- Achieve annual team budget, sales targets and individual KPI’s.
- Produce regular reporting on sales activities, efforts, achievements, challenges and planned target companies.
- Communicate with and support fellow internal Sales colleagues to offer the desired level of customer service required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to build successful relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Well-organized with excellent time management.
- Ability to integrate with a small team and work on own initiative.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Assertive and persuasive telephone manner.
- IT literate with advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Strong sales background within previous experience in the Utilities/Energy sector.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a demonstrable track record of success with B2B sales.
- A degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Capable of demonstrating previously achieving successful account management performance