Flexible Depending on Experience
15 days ago
The Green Recruitment are working alongside a market leading Demand Response and Battery Storage company who are looking for a Key Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing their largest customers as the commercial lead and enhance their experience. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of electricity markets, DSR and experience of B2B development, either from Account Management or Business Development.
- Manage the relationships of a select number of the highest value customers
- Create and maintain Account Development Plans for each Key Account.
- Strategically develop process to help escalate, track and solve customers’ issues
- Act as the internal customer with specific focus on Dispatch and Trading product delivery.
- Understanding customer’s business needs and providing in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Customer meetings and site visits with engineering teams to develop relationships
- Laise with Contractors and partners to identify opportunities.
- Experience in the Energy Industry and a strong understanding of energy trading.
- Knowledge of asset management and operation.
- 3+ years working as an account manager in the large I&C space.
- Commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good MS office skills