over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to worked alongside skilled investment professionals and help to expand a large European renewable energy portfolio.
The Green Recruiment Company is partnered with a leading investment fund with a well-established presence throughout Europe and a strong portfolio of renewable energy projects.
The client is looking to recruit a Senior Associate/Junior Investment Manager with a good technical understanding and experience related to investment into renewable energy projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join the expanding investment team and grow alongside the company.
Main Responsibilties Include:
- Management of an entire investment process
- Origination of investment opportunities
- Creation and review of dynamic financial models, capable of representing various and complex investment scenarios
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment opportunities
- Structuring the acquisition of companies and assets, SPA, EPC and O&M contracts
- Structuring of acquisition and project financing, negotiation of the related legal and financial documentation
- Manage the due diligence process of investment opportunities, including interacting with advisors and reviewing legal, technical, insurance and financial due diligence reports
- Monitoring and evaluation of the assets in portfolio by reviewing asset management reports and financial models’ updates
- Directly contribute to the business development and to the fundraising process, conducting research and preparing supporting documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proactivity and ability to manage projects or specific tasks
- Analytical and quantitative skills. Strong attention to details
- Strong experience in financial modelling, specifically in project finance models. VBA knowledge is a plus
- An ability to manage more projects and priorities in a limited time span and to work efficiently in a team
- Practised presentation skills and an ability to communicate information to a wide variety of audiences;
- Experience in investment banking, project financing or renewable energy and infrastructure investment funds
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relations skills
- International work experiences are an advantage
- Must be fluent in English and Italian