€80,000 - €100,000
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with an international investor into the energy and power markets.
This newly created position seeks a high-calibre Investment Manager with proven track record of success, to take a lead boosting a large portfolio of new renewable energy investments.
The successful applicant will be required to scout out new opportunities and take strategic decisions on which are most favourable.
- Analyse local and international business opportunities, market forecasts and trends. Analyse favourable conditions for investment activity.
- Liaise with and network in order to firstly filter and then initiate opportunities that are financially viable. Manage these investments up to the point of financial close and handover to asset management function.
- Take a lead understanding market environment (pricing, political climate, social, competitive and regulatory factors.)
- Set KPIs for business progression – allowing the company strategy to reflect technology development in particular jurisdictions.
- Analyse competitor strategy.
- Manage stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Review financial models to assess suitability and risk of investments.
- Degree in financial or economics related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience of more than 8 years in business development, investment management or project development (preferably on behalf of an investor of IPP).
- Based in or willing to relocate to the Netherlands (Dutch speaking preferable.)
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of financial & non-financial performance of energy producing assets
- Strong analytical capability combined with communication and presentation skills.
- Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs. Multiple language skills is preferable.
- Good technical understanding of assets and Power and Utilities Investments