Investment Associate (Renewables Advisory)
8 months ago
Role: Investment Associate (Renewables Advisory)
An exciting client of ours is looking for an Investment Associate to join its growing team in London. The company is a boutique renewable financial advisory firm, that offers services such as M&A strategy, debt advisory, capital structuring and offtaker solutions. As an Investment Associate you will use your previous experience with financial modelling, origination activities and client liaising to add value to the company.
- Originating new mandates and clients.
- Supporting with financial modelling.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing junior members of the team.
- Having direct involvement with client strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years relevant experience investment banking/ fund investment/financial advisory
- Exposure to renewable energy-based transactions and a keen interest in the renewable sector.
- Extensive financial modelling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with clients confidently.
- Eager to learn and gain exposure to different aspects of the business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.