about 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with an advisory operating across the transaction process who are looking to hire an Investment Analyst for their hydrogen and biogas division.
The role will primarily focus on advising on the origination of new projects across Europe, but the flat structure will also allow for the successful applicant to get exposure to due diligence and deal execution.
- Revieiwng financial models through valuation of new investment opportunities
- Drafting Investment memoranda for clients looking to broker new opportunities across Europe in the biogas and hydrogen sectors
- Support in researching and devising new fundraising and investment strategies
- Consideration of ESG factors
- 1-4 years' experience in a project finance, equity investment or banking background
- Biogas/hydrogen experience is highly desirable
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Professional Working Proficiency in English