30,000 - 40,000 €
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a market leading European renewable energy developer, owner and operator who are currently expanding their international presence.
The company are consistently ranked as a top renewable developer and are in a significant growth stage. There are 500 employees globally and the company own and operate renewable energy projects across Europe and the Americas. They are currently hiring an M&A team for the new European headquarters in Madrid.
The CEO is looking to grow a 10-15 person investment team in Madrid who can actively source and originate a pipeline of renewable energy projects across Europe. The investment strategy is to acquire operating or shovel-ready projects and will include onshore wind, solar PV and other renewable technologies.
As a result of the extended growth phase, the company are seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to help deliver the new project pipeline and support Senior team with valuation, due diligence, deal structuring and transaction execution.
Reporting to the CEO of the European Office, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Support of purchase and divestment processes of participations / project rights / projects
- Participation and support in negotiations
- Strong background in project finance DCF Modelling
- Support of due diligence processes from a legal, technical and financial point of view
- Preparation of transaction documentation and investment proposals for management
- Market research and evaluation of external analyses
- Ongoing support for acquired projects/participations
Key competencies expected from the candidate are:
- Degree in business administration or engineer with a focus on finance or energy
- At least 2 years professional experience (ideally within renewable energy/infrastructure projects)
- Structured and independent working method with high quality standards
- Open personality with hands-on mentality
- Languages: English and Spanish are required, German and other European languages advantageous
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review