Dependent on Experience
4 months ago
Our client is a renewable and flexible asset investments company passionate about environmental and community investments, with over £1.4bn in assets. They are looking for an Investment Analyst to support these environmental and community initatives.
The analyst will perform the following duties, not limited to:
- Proficiency in building and running financial models.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and risk analysis on markets, assets, projects and new investments;
Knowledge and requirements:
- 3 years of relevant experience in utility, fund or investment bank;
- Background in a utility, fund or investment bank;
- Excellent Excel and quantitative analysis skills;
- A good communicator capable of communicating large amounts of financial and numerical data;