£70,000 - £150,000 + commission + shares
almost 3 years ago
This is your opportunity to define how energy trading works...
To help shape the future of energy trading in Europe and act as a focal point for the digitalisation in the European and international energy industry; acquiring and managing customer accounts.
You will be tasked with establishing and driving the business development and revenue of the client internationally - this will be heavily supported by the Sales and Account Management teams. You will be expected to:
- Using your energy market knowledge, you will develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for European regions.
- Oversee the customer acquisition and the development of customer accounts.
- Drive strong customer engagement and establish long term customer relationships with the support of the Sales team.
- Attending events and fairs such as E-World.
- Be responsible for all revenue and contribution margin in your regions.
- Travel to Munich one a month to meet with the team.
- Strong network in the energy trading business in one or several regions (UK, BeNeLux, Nordics, Italy, France).
- Background working in the energy sector - for example as an Energy Trader or an Energy Broker (7+ years desirable ).
- A broad understanding of digital products and services.
- Sales focus.
- Join an international start-up in the SaaS field.
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced entrepreneurs, industry experts and be part of an international success story in energy trading.
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside with the organisation.
- Apple equipment and mobile phone coverage provided.
- Gym Membership. Snacks, drinks and coffee on premises (Munich head office).