22 days ago
Control and Instrumentation Engineer
Career Level 4
A leading renewable energy company has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Control and Instrumentation Engineer to join a dynamic team to contribute to the mission of enabling a zero carbon, lower cost energy future. You will play a key role at the power station and become a subject matter expert in your discipline and deploy your skills and knowledge across boilers and turbines
- Accountable for technical excellence for C&I systems across your areas.
- Ensuring plants improvement while working on exciting projects to ensure availability and reliability
- Ensuring that strategies are in place to support the long-term commercial and operational success of the plant
- Ensure that work is delivered safely, and it is compliant
- Managing contractors and working closely with teams across the business
- Managing budget and manpower
- Experience as a C&I engineer
- Relevant experience within the power, or similar heavy industry
- Relevant qualifications such as a degree or HND
- Knowledge of plant-based control systems and instrumentation design and installation (under IEC61511)
- An accomplished project manager
- Enjoy delivering critical projects and managing a dynamic workload
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the above and they will be passionate about continuing to work within the renewable power generation space.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.