£60,000 - £75,000
about 1 month ago
A leading solar asset management provider are looking for a candidate to lead on all technical operations of a portfolio of UK Solar Assets. This will involve deep analysis of system efficiencies and the management of a large team of analysts and technical managers.
- To develop the technical team to operate to the best of their ability at all times and to secure relevant opportunities for their progression
- To optimise performance on all the assets through deep analysis of each components.
- To ensure optimal PR/Availability per asset
- To ensure all O&M providers achieve, as a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate
- To ensure every asset has an annual performance optimisation plan agreed by the TM
- To ensure 100% security of all assets including full availability of CCTV systems
- To act as the representative of the technical asset management service to all existing and prospective clients To ensure all outstanding issues on PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists are resolved swiftly and closed before next milestone is due
- To lead on specific technical failures of the main components
- To act as the technical lead on site such us landlord, neighbour etc.,
- Expertise on solar inverters
- Technical reference for Junior Technical Managers
- Deep understanding on Solar Assets
- Previous experience in constructing solar farms will be advantageous
- Educated in Engineering Discipline. Preferably Electrical.
- Previous experience as TA is desirable