9 months ago
Our client is a high-profile Energy Storage start-up that provide residential energy solutions across Europe. Having secured a new round of investment and targeting considerable growth in 2020, they are now looking for a Head of Commercial Finance to further develop and bridge their commercial and finance teams.
- Build and establish a successful Commercial finance function at the business, developing strong links with the finance team in doing so.
- Serve as the funding and project finance lead - taking ownersihp for financial modelling and budget forecasting
- Lead on commercial pricing - reviewing product economics to guide future initiatives for products sold by the company.
- Manage all cash flow forecasting processes alongside the company treasury manager
- Quarterly reports to the executive board on company commercial performance and risk analysis
- Manage sales margin insight and reporting to drive product profitability
- Supervise and train team of commercial and financial analysts
- ACA or CIMA qualified with 8 Years+ PQE experience
- Demonstrable experience leading business-wide financial planning and commercial processes
- Experience in project finance is highly desirable
- Excellent Finance business partnering capabilities
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Robust financial modelling skills
- CFA qualification preferred but not essential
- Experience analysing large data sets to drive stronger commercial performance
- Passion for renewables and the energy storage market