£75,000 - £100,000 + 20% Bonus & Car/Car Allowance (Flexible Working)
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to support a leading energy generation & distribution business, in their new requirement to engage a Head of Acquisitions (Energy Storage & Solar).
The business unit is expanding exponentially, both organically & through asset acquisition, with focus in the energy storage & solar markets.
The focus of this position covers deal origination & transaction completion. Working with the Business Development Team, Finance Team, Operations & wider business to build out a robust, commercial strategy linking to these booming markets (Storage & Solar).
Brief overview of responsibilities.
- Development of acquisition pipeline – utility scale solar & storage opportunities
- Identification & origination of acquisition opportunities, liaising closely with key stakeholders (I.e., Developers)
- Managing full transaction process from origination through to financial/commercial close including commercial negotiations with the counter party
- Building business cases assessing & supporting prospective acquisition opportunities.
- Ensuring a smooth handover post close to the Project Development team
- Distributed energy experience & knowledge of the market
- Strong network of developers & related stakeholders
- Commercial & financial skills
- Project management knowledge (qualifications an advantage)
- Good understanding of energy technologies
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
Please note, a more detailed job description is available in receipt of introductory conversation & CV.