£23,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience).
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by one the UK’s leading & most established Energy Management Consultancies, to assist at a very exciting time of growth for the business.
With a portfolio of clients spanning both Industrial & Commercial markets – our client are seeking astute, Associate level professionals to join the Performance Analytics team.
Purpose of the role
To identify energy savings opportunities and provide monitoring, targeting and verification services to clients using knowledge of energy management, modelling, statistics, analytics and maths to analyse vast amounts of data.
- Project supervision of energy performance contracts to analyse data from multiple sources.
- Proactively provide utility saving insights and help develop new consultancy products.
- Support end to end engineering solutions.
- Assist in the development of strategies for energy saving opportunities and monitoring and targeting systems.
- Support site-based engineers in presenting project work and attend client meetings and communicate energy reduction findings
- Provide measurement and verification analysis for energy savings implementation projects using recognised IPMVP protocols (show experience of IPMVP or equivalent)
- Actively resolve client issues
- Support compliance related work (Government Legislation: Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) Product Primarily) – Data Consolidation and Verification, Site Sampling, Site Analysis, Extrapolation of findings (excludes CRC and CCA compliance specialism)
- Support sales process with intelligent pre-contact analysis of client data
- Graduate in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics related subject.
- Relevant experience working with large data sets to provide analysis and insight.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Good presentation skills