Up to £55,000
about 1 month ago
Commercial Support Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a leading & well-regarded innovator in the energy field to identify a new Global Commercial Associate. This impressive clean tech pioneer, have a product suite spanning solutions around renewable energy trading, grid modernization, grid balancing & renewable energy resource integration to the grid. They are seeking an enthusiastic & driven commercial professional to help establish and maintain the commercial framework for their business customers, and to support both the sales and product teams across all commercial activities.
- Reviewing requirements from customers (RFP, ROI, EOI etc.) & drafting proposals
- Supporting cost/margin analysis, as well as risk & scenario analysis
- Supporting contract process including development & updating of key contract conditions
- Creation of opportunity management materials across TSO, DNO, Trading etc.
- Conducting relevant market research of emerging competitors & technologies, and utilising this alongside sales insights to create a view of customer business case requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science (Mechanical, Electrical, Physics, Maths or related)
- 3+ years’ working in a commercial position
- Proficient in use and development of costing tools (i.e. Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail