FE - London
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a leading, international, Energy Storage and Energy Trading Software business.
The rapidly growing scale-up are determined to help renewable energy companies thrive and make a more sustainable world, by providing an innovative operating.
Our client has experienced a high period of growth and are now looking to bring in experienced frontend software engineers who will be critical in analyzing, designing, and developing the system’s functionality.
This Individual should have a passion for sustainability and a desire to make an impact on the renewable energy market.
As a backend software engineer, you will be assisting in developing the software suite which will be the new operating system for renewable energy companies. This will involve analysing, designing & implementing new features to extend product functionality.
Alongside this, you will be expected to continuously monitor and enhance software development processes.
- 3+ years software development experience using a modern frontend stack
- Good experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Well experienced in ES6+ (TypeScript is a bonus)
- Experience in Angular/React/Vue or similar
- Strong UI Styling Skills
- Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors (e.g., SASS, LESS)
- Experience with backend development and technologies is a bonus, however, not required