11 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Analyst to join a Renewable Investment Manager in London.
The client have approximately £1 billion under management and, owing to a recently successful raise of capital, they are looking to grow their finance team with this new hire.
- Responsible for maintaining their core financial forecasting model, including variance analysis for 3+ years
- Reviewing annual corporate budgets with debt overheads and ensuring general forecasting is aligned with wider strategic objectives
- Providing individual analysis of different variables (such as p&l analysis, margins, etc.) to drive commercial growth
- Providing support in the preparation of Management Accounts
- 2+ years' PQE
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Commercially-minded with a passion for improving business procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication