Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading EV charging company that provides reliable and accessible, rapid EV charging infrastructure across the UK.
They are looking for a highly capable Financial Controller to join their accounts department with the aim of improving their financial performance by conducting key accounting and financial management operations.
- Accounting operations include invoice processing, billing, accounts receivable & payable.
- Prepare annual budgets & forecasts
- Prepare & publish monthly financial statements reporting variance to budget
- Coordinate yearly statutory financial statement preparations
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Quality control of financial transactions & reporting
- Manage tax filings
- Maintain & strengthen internal controls by developing business & accounting processes
- 5+ years of accounting experience with thorough knowledge of accounting practices
- Accountancy qualification required (ACCA preferred)
- Experience with general ledger functions & the month-end/year end close process
- Financial Controller experience in a retail setting with high levels of low value transactions (beneficial)
- Excellent accounting software user (e.g. Xero)