Our Client is a leading manufacturing company in the renewable energy sector, currently looking to take on a Finance Manager to supervise the finance operation of a subsidiary company.
- Supervise the accountant in terms of managing accounting records;
- Evaluate and manage risk to ensure compliance with regulations; publish financial statements, oversee accounting operations.
- In charge of all project/production related cost control, including all calculation and budgeting/reporting.
- Manage all payments, monitor on payment processes;
- Take ownership of capital investment list, provide commercial support on mid to long term investment plan for the factory.
- Cost controlling tasks assigned by cost centre;
- Perform regular management reporting tasks for other departments;
- Deploy the lean methodology on daily work and meet the individual lean target.
- Bachelor degree with over 8 years of Finance management related experience;
- Proficiency in ERP/SAP;
- CPA holder;
- Rich experience in accounting, costing and controlling;
- Excellent financial analytical skills;
- Fluent English speaking and Native Chinese speaking is a must;
- Preferrable with over 3 years of factory finance management experience.