about 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
An Asset Management Services provider working across a range of renewable technologies (including solar PV, on and offshore wind, biogas and hydro) are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Milan.
The successful applicant will oversee a broad range of functions - from departmental controls and the daily activities of the firms' accounting department. A perfect role for anyone with experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Evaulating and implementing robust financial control measures across different departments to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Overseeing the daily activities of departments including month and year end reports
- Ensuring all accounting processes align with IFRS standards
- Ensuring all financial records are accurately maintained and participating in reconciliations accordingly
- Preparation of reports for external lenders and senior management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience working across different departments and successful implementing new controlling measures
- High levels of efficiency and accuracy
- Renewables' experience is highly preferred