£23,000 - 27,000 DOE
27 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a rapidly growing European EV charging organisation who are steadily building their reputation in the UK in the building out of EV charging infrastructure.
They are looking for a highly capable Finance Assistant to join their accounts department and take ownership of invoicing & payment processes, as well as dealing with administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be organised & an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices as well as maintaining databases
- Uploading and archiving invoice data, as well as filing contracts
- Verifying tax information & investigating slow approvals
- Dealing with external suppliers on a daily basis
- All admin relating to the financial department
- University degree in an Accounting discipline or similar
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office & invoicing software
- Knowledge of accounting databases with the ability to review invoices
- Excellent communicator with experience dealing with suppliers and/or stakeholders