about 1 year ago
A rare opportunity to join one of the biggest micro inverter manafacturers, currently with over 120M inverters installed globally. The client offers a great route of progression in an already well established company that has the biggest US market share as well as being listed on the US stock exchange.
- Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides on-site customer support and supports the Field service engineer in his work.
- Guides the Field service engineer to customers repair / replace / install inverters; repair / replace / install circuit boards; repair / replace / install optimizers; repair / install communication; Repair / install accessories (CCG, sensors, meters, etc.).
- Draws up visit reports and keeps track of replacements.
- Maintains the service and maintenance inventory of inverters, power optimizers, printed circuit boards and accessories.
- Contributes to regular stock counts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable position, experience in the PV sector is a plus;
- Flexible attitude and willingness to travel frequently nationally and internationally;
- Good communicative skills;
- An independent and self-directed working attitude;
- A VCA basic license to work at height, or willing to obtain it;
- Extensive technical knowledge;
- The Service and maintenance technician reports to the Proactive Service Team Leader and is part of our Red truck field service team