A rare opportunity to join a global leading manufacturer of energy storage and transformer products.
- Lead technical discussion with the Grid operator regarding Grid connection and supporting s tudies. (especially UK)
- Carry out troubleshooting in relation to grid issues
- Identify and assess risk related to grid connection Key requirement
- Providing grid connection guidance on offer and modification processes
- Advanced power electronics knowledge to make business proposal document
- Energy Storage System / Static Var compensator design capability to do system integration
- Technical Insight of renewable energy equipment.
- Knowledge of Energy Storage (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical)
- Front engineering on project planning or drafting stage.
- Has experience in BESS organizations such as NEC, BYD, Fluence, ABB, GE as a technical engineer for more than 5 years
- Has experience in HV contractors such as G2 Energy, Smith Brothers, etc. for more than 5 years