4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading technical and commercial consultancy who work with some of the most influential players in the sector to accelerate the transition to a net-zero energy system. They seek a new Energy Storage Manager to advise developers, investors, and public bodies on new technical and commercial developments.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and analytical, with excellent communication skills. They will thrive under a high degree of autonomy and want to use their skills to change our energy system for the better. They will be curious, enthusiastic and want to work in an open non-hierarchical environment.
- Delivering technical and commercial due diligence for grid-scale energy storage projects
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Acting as an Owner’s Engineer: assessing EPC tenders, supporting contract negotiations, analysing performance testing, carrying out site visits, monitoring construction and drafting Employer’s Requirements.
- Training others on commercial and technical elements of energy storage
- Supporting business functions and engaging in other non-commercial aspects of the company
Required skills & qualifications:
- Good understanding of UK/Irish energy markets and energy storage regulations
- Excellent understanding of technical and commercial aspects of energy storage projects, with the ability to confidently discuss these with system designers
- Experience in renewables, EV batteries or electricity trading is desirable
- Additional languages are advantageous