£30,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a client who are looking to grow on their sucess in the conusltancy space to date. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. The company is a boutique consultancy who are dedicated to sustainability and energy efficiency. The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance.
The role will report to the Senior Energy Analyst and Head of Procurement within a team of 10 specialists in Energy Procurement, trading and market analysis for large industrial and commercial clients.
We expect that the candidate will have at least 1 year's professional experience in an energy conusltancy, preferably in an analytical role. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients
- Opportunity to develop trading skills and negotiate flexible trading contracts
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base
“Our people are key to everything we do. We value having the right person with the best attitude.”
Any successful candidate will be expected to have possess the following…
- Analytical background.
- Flexible Procurement Expereince (essential)
- Project Support experience (desirable)
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- A driving license and car.
Individual training programs are established for each role in the company to ensure continuous development and the achievement of professional credentials that both contribute to the progression of individual careers and the vision of the company. A shortlist of candidates will be invited to a first round interview, following which successful candidates will be asked to attend a second interview which may include a quantitative analysis exercise. Remuneration will be dependent on experience.