about 1 year ago
Join a leading International consultancy, to manage high profile Independent Engineering (IE) and Technical Advisory (TA) projects for project financing, sales and acquisitions primarily for solar projects and portfolios.
- Support and compile and complete IE and TA reports and summarize key results and conclusions.
- Support the prepared proposals detailing scope of work, team, budget and schedule for completion.
- Perform site visits during construction and operation and perform monthly construction monitoring site visits to review progress against technical specifications, budget and milestone schedule. Compile and review site visit reports and monthly construction monitoring reports.
- At least 5 years' previous experience in the solar PV industry, preferable on consultancy. Additional experience on solar PV Project development would be positively evaluated
- Good understanding of solar technology with experience in the review of main PV related equipment (PV modules, inverters, trackers and other main equipment in the BOS of a solar PV Project)
- Good understanding on typical KPIs for solar PV and high level understanding of energy modelling for solar PV projects
- Demonstrable experience handling utility scale solar PV Projects with experience on PV Project design, familiar with the review of typical contracts for solar PV projects including EPC, O&M, PPAs, Asset management Contracts and Credit Agreements
- Experience defining and reviewing provisional acceptance and commissioning requirements for solar PV Projects
- Experience on root cause analysis for solar PV Projects and familiar with review of SCADA and operational data for solar PV Projects