3 months ago
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals who recently closed a £50million investment.
They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client is currently on the lookout for a creative and driven Digital Marketing Executive in charge of our Customer Marketing Campaigns to join our forces and help us manage growing demand for our product. This role is part of the Customer Marketing team and is key to drive our business growth ambitions.
The responsibilities of the role:
● Design, run and manage effective digital customer marketing campaigns (such as email, in app, push notifications, webinars, social media, communities and other digital channels) to deliver the customer engagement and growth ambitions;
● Be the custodian of the best channel strategy and execution that will maximise the successful outcomes of your campaigns and deliver the business targets;
● Deliver personalised, contextual and impactful campaigns and align all your stakeholders in content and product marketing teams, with data warehouse specialists and analysts to ensure you have all the resources needed for the successful deployment of your campaigns;
● Manage the day-to-day schedule of campaigns by safeguarding the contact strategy whilst running efficient test & learn plans to optimise and improve campaign performance;
● Responsible for campaign operational performance; create reporting dashboards and champion campaign success in the business;
● Evaluate new technologies and applications as well as new digital marketing channels, keep up to date with industry trends and developments in customer marketing to ensure Pipedrive stays ahead of the game in its strategy to engage and grow our customer base;
Experience and skills:
● Driven and ambitious marketer, championing what’s right for the customer and passionate about being part of successful teams;
● 3+ years of demonstrated success in customer marketing; experience in campaign management, digital channel design and execution
● Familiarity with SaaS and/or B2B services
● Experience with digital marketing tools and/or Email Service Providers – preferably social media channels (Facebook, You Tube, Linkedin, Twitter or SAS, Unica, SendGrid, MailChimp / dot.mailer, GetVero
● Proven ability to identify the metrics that drive success, measure KPI's, socialize understanding, and drive initiatives to completion
● Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives