8 months ago
A leading international renewable energy developer of Solar PV and Onshore Wind projects are seeking a Project Development Manager for their growing Central Melbourne based team. With a huge portfolio of projects in South America, Asia and Africa, this company are looking to replicate this success in the Australian market. With an already established senior team in Melbourne, they are now seeking a Project Development Manager to assist them with new project development.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Onshore Wind and Solar PV projects from development phase to financial close. You will oversee the progress of these projects through all development stages which include:
- Preparing the project budget and schedule
- Delivery of wind and solar farm options and land rights
- Selection of suitable contractors/consultants.
- Supervision of contractors through the environmental and planning process
- Interaction with landowners, communities, and local site stakeholders and the key stakeholders responsible for permitting
- Production of reports and other duties as required
- Understand, promote and adhere to all relevant H&S regulations and policies in undertaking all activities and ensure safe development of the wind and solar farms.
- Prepare the wind and solar project for Financial Close
- Prepare the engineering package with the engineering team
- Prepare the procurement package with the procurement team
Requirements from you:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- 2+ years project development management experience in the wind sector in Australia
- Strong Project Management skills and a highly organised approach to work
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- Full driving licence