£70,000– £80,000 + bonus & Package (Strong OTE)
over 2 years ago
We are currently working with a leading European IT services organisation with 5,000 staff. Headquartered in London, they have offices in globally. Supporting the full software lifecycle, they design and build digital solutions for their clients in a variety of industry verticals. They speak their customers’ language and their delivery is world class. Their solutions transform systems, platforms and processes for the world’s leading brands in Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, Insurance, Media, Retail, Travel and Telecommunications.
As a Data & Analytics Expert you will be responsible for the offer in their UK office working directly with their wide range of clients in the U.K. and Europe, and delivery teams in Eastern Europe to develop extraordinary data insights. Experience as a senior consultant working with business departments defining data initiatives.
You will be reporting into the VP, Applied Data & Analytics and be part of a senior group of strategic thinkers in which you will represent Data & Analytics. Your peers will be other Practice Members that represent critical business and technical capabilities every modern organisation needs to be successful in their digital transformation.
You will have proven Analytics experience and be commercially minded with an appreciation for the business, IT and organisational challenges organisations face. You will be a creative thinker and will have excellent client facing and time management skills.
Knowledge and experience in Analytical Data Management is crucial in this role. Ideally, you will have worked with large organisations as they’ll as start-ups. You will have experience running teams and motivating, guiding and mentoring both Business Analysts and Data processing Developers. Experience working with development teams and with near-shore practitioners is a plus.
- You will support developing the Data & Analytics practice in Europe to grow knowledge and IP in the Analytics space.
- Managing and delivering a wide range of Analytics projects.
- Collaborating closely with their teams in Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria and Macedonia (near-shore delivery units)
- Developing approaches and best-practices that can be used across multiple clients
- Leading or working as part of project teams to deliver business-centred Data Management and Analytics services.
- Contributing to proposals by choosing and justifying methodologies that meet client briefs and objectives.
- Taking a quality assurance role across various projects ensuring that their output meets user needs and is of the highest possible quality.
Required skills and experience:
- At least five years’ experience in Data Management and Analytics consultancy.
- Solid academic background- ideally educated to degree level (for example Economics or Computing Sciences).
- Experience in data management methodologies and practices, including requirements engineering, data modelling and change management.
- Strong synthesis and analysis skills with the ability to translate research and data into meaningful and creative insight.
- Experience in designing and facilitating co-creation sessions and collaborative workshops with stakeholders and users.
- Good understanding of business commercials.
- A strong grasp of industry standard tools and technologies around Oracle, MS-SQL, AWS and analytical tools like PotheyrBI, Tableau, QlikView.
- Excellence in report writing and preparing visual presentations.
- Excellent time management and team working.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Excellent consulting skills and proven project management experience.
- Being the translator between the Business and IT by using the right technology or methodology to meet business requirements.
- Enthusiastic in working with the business to develop new and creative approaches of creating business value out of data.
- Experienced at moderating interviews, focus groups and workshops.
- Experience and accuracy in estimating Data and Analytics project work.
- Excellent client relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of clients and functions.
- Excellent communication skills: You must be fully confident taking on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Analytics advocate: Their thought process must be creative and customer-focused. They are looking for brave agents of change who can guide and influence their clients’ thinking. You will be the face of Analytics within the UK part of their organisation.
- Passion and creative thinking: They pride their selves on the quality of their deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233