Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 months ago
I'm currently partnering with a leading Sustainability Consultancy who advise businesses, governments, the public sector and financial institutions on their opportunities to contribute to a sustainable world.
They are looking for an outstanding, passionate and motivated individual to lead and grow the business, team and impact in South East Asia.
The role consists of the following activities:
- Initiate and develop business opportunities in South East Asia, in line with the 3-year growth plan for the region
- Build strategic alliances with local and international stakeholders in South East Asia, and establish and manage a comprehensive network of key partners and clients across the region
- Provide direction and leadership for all projects and programmes, working collaboratively with colleagues and partners
- Develop and agree the strategy in South East Asia and provide input to the company’s wider international strategy
- Monitor the development of relevant policy, technologies and market trends across the region, to understand market potential and to develop new capabilities to deliver impact
- Significant experience working on and leading climate-change mitigation activities, ideally with the majority of this time based in South East Asia
- Demonstrated leadership on strategic business development, including a strong track record of developing successful proposals in the low carbon space
- Proven team and business leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of low carbon policy, technology, finance and market context with a focus on South East Asia
- Prior experience in management consulting is desirable
If this sounds of interest please apply via the link or get in touch for an informal chat - email@example.com