3 months ago
The Corporate Finance Manager will advise on energy/utility/transport/infrastructure focussed developments and transactions within the Corporate Finance team. The role is based in London.
- Execute the process of taking on new clients and subsequently provide day-to-day project, delivery team, and commercial management.
- Develop financial feasibility studies and financial and commercial investment cases and provide general financial and commercial advice (for the private and public sectors).
- Develop financial models for analysis, transaction structuring, and finance raising.
- Lead transaction and finance raising processes through to documentation and financial close.
- People and career development
- Take an active role in the development of junior staff including resourcing, pastoral care, mentoring, and feedback as required.
- Build and manage relationships with colleagues and key internal and external clients.
Requirements and skills
- Proven analytical skills acquired in a financial/commercial role demonstrating a broad understanding of infrastructure development, transaction structuring, business planning, and finance raising.
- Strong financial modeling experience – experience in developing sophisticated financial models.
- Credible track record of structured finance transactions (project finance knowledge and experience helpful).
- A strong interest in business development and client engagement.
- Effective multi-tasking and balancing time between project delivery, team development, and business development.
Ability to work to short lead-in times and strict project deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage actively with other team members.
- Prior experience in an infrastructure financial advisory role.
- Professional financial qualification (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA).