Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Our client a leading Consultancy is looking for a Senior Corporate Finance Specialist who will advise on Renewable Energy and Infrastructure developments and Transactions.
- Project Delivery - taking on new clients and
- Develop or support the development of financial models for analysis, transaction structuring and finance raising.
- Develop financial feasibility studies and financial and commercial investment cases and provide general financial and commercial advice (for private and public sector).
- Lead transaction and finance raising processes
- Development of Junior members
- Build and manage relationships
- Monitor the market for transaction opportunities,
- Develop a network of internal and external clients and targets.
- Proven analytical skills acquired in a financial / commercial role demonstrating a broad understanding of infrastructure development, transaction structuring, business planning and finance raising.
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Credible track record of structured finance transactions (project finance knowledge and experience helpful).
- A strong interest in business development and client engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage actively with other team members.
- Willingness to travel beyond the UK (generally infrequent and short-term).
- Prior experience in an infrastructure financial advisory role.
- Professional financial qualification (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA).