Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is seeking to hire a professional to be a Project and Construction Manager for Battery Energy Storage Projects and manage BESS Owners Engineer and solar site projects supporting utilities throughout the United States.
Pay Rate: $DOE
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Construction Management from an ABET accredited program, or equivalent heavy industrial/utility construction/power industry work experience.
- 20 or more years of experience in the Power Industry. This experience must include at least 10 years working on construction projects. Ability to read contract documents and ensure projects are meeting contractual requirements. Ability to work remotely on project sites that require travel and extended hours.
- 10 or more years of experience in transmission line design.
- Professional Engineering License.
- Preferred experience with KMZ's, and the ability to work in AutoCAD products
- Comprehensive knowledge of OSHA, Federal, State, and utility rules and regulations, certifications preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work with and guide others on project related activities.
- Project planning and scheduling skills.
- Ability to travel to sites regularly.
If this is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP.
Phone: +1 (407) 226-3672