over 2 years ago
My client is a specialist and one of the world leaders in the medium-power renewable energy market: wind, solar, hybrid and solar. Thanks to its unique technologies, the Group has developed a hybrid system that controls in real time the share of renewable energy injected into the electricity grid, guaranteeing the safety and operational security of island or isolated networks.
They have over 25 years of experience in exporting, engineering and O & M in complex and challenging environments and has installed 900 wind turbines worldwide and 365 MW all energy’s. It is present in more than 40 countries and has 120 employees spread across 10 sites, including through its subsidiaries in the Caribbean, Pacific and Europe.
Reporting to the team leader of the site, you are in charge of the following missions:
On the site :
- Troubleshooting, assistance and renovation, all areas for customers, partners and subsidiaries
- All areas of training for clients, partners, subsidiaries or internal.
- Looking after all areas of wind electrification, firm, HTA, reclosing system
- Commissioning of the wind turbine, the HTA station, supervision, re-engagement.
At the workshop:
- Keeping up to date with internal trainings, customers, partners and subsidiaries,
- Pre-shipment intervention for cabling, cable training, and quality control of wind turbines
- Logging of shelters, electrical boxes, MV substation and re-interlocking system
- Technical assistance to contract managers, project managers and design offices site preparation for commissioning activities
- Participation in the drafting of instructions, instructions and training materials,
- Participation in the feedback of field problems, modification of the corresponding documentation.
- Training Bac + 2 in electrical engineering, you justify an experience of at least 3 years in electrification and commissioning of systems.
- You ideally have a field experience within the Onshore wind industry or a similar field
- Motivated by working abroad
- Able to speak French and English