Flexible Depending on Experience
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large, independent renewable energy supplier in their expansion plans. They are expanding into new markets and enhancing their customer base that has naturally seen a growth in headcount. They specialize in supplying energy to businesses of all sizes. They pride themselves in putting the customer at the forefront of their operations, which sees them challenge, develop and invest in their staff whilst continuing to grow. They need people with ambition, a passion to succeed and a creative drive to bring innovation to the energy space.
The firm holds their values at the core of everything that they do. They have a consultative approach to their customers, understand the requirements and challenges at hand and identify how they can add value. A passion for excellence, growth and learning they are committed to making hires for individuals that are looking for a long-term career. They encourage new ideas in how they do business and this role will have influence on the division for years to come.
- Develop an expert knowledge about our products and services, and able to clearly articulate the deployment of our business proposition to brokers and TPIs to attract and maintain an engaged channel
- Provide a high quality experience to the TPI channel and build key and sustainable stakeholder relationships to drive and deliver growth in new sales and maintain high retention rates against sales targets.
- Put in place clear KPIs, measure and communicate performance against KPIs and identify corrective action to ensure continuous high sales and growth KPI’s are achieved and delivered
- Manage and appropriately allocate the flow of quotation requests to the Business Sales and support teams as required within agreed timelines to deliver to customer needs
- Maintain and monitor contact and activity records on our CRM system to ensure accuracy for reporting and activity scheduling
- Collating and providing analysis and communicating internally with key stakeholders to aid pricing and position based decision making.
- Leading and communicate the remuneration for the channel
- Support event-based sales activity such as trade shows and exhibitions as required, seek sales opportunities to leverage and potential new customer relationships
- Work and collaborate alongside the Account Management team to deliver a seamless customer experience and support the wider Business Sales and Development team
- Work at all times in an industry compliant manner and to KPIs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Passionate and driven about sales, customer service and developing new opportunities for business growth.
- Experience of a dynamic business sales function; evidence of building face-to-face client relationships to maximize commercial value.
- Prior experience in a Commercial-TPI Manager role with proven delivery against sales targets
- Proven track record in delivering high sales against high targets and KPI’s; Evidenced through experience and supported by metrics
- High level of industry knowledge to clearly articulate our proposition and develop strong sales pipelines
- A clear and credible communicator, who builds trust-based and mutually beneficial relationships externally and internally.
- A natural collaborator, with the ability to work within a highly motivated and fast-paced team and deliver clear tangible results; leveraging opportunities to continuously increase output
- Organised, self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Able to analyse and interpret data to suggest value add solutions
- Prior experience in creating KPI’s and holding parties accountable to delivering against these
- Able to cope under pressure in a busy, target-driven sales environment
- Has a deliver mentality; always seeking to drive and close sales, with a strong commercial focus
- A team player able to use own initiative to contribute to the team’s success.
- An interest in and understanding of environmental issues.