up to £70,000
12 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a well knwon Solar IPP based in London.
- Knowledge of the solar PV sector, typical solar PPAs and other revenue sources and concepts such as NAV, IRR and EBITDA etc
- Excellent excel skills, experience of analyzing large sets of data quickly and accurately.
- Analytical skills, underpinned by an understanding of technical and financial drivers
- Work autonomously with a high attention to detail, while being able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly shift from managing high level topics to focusing on specific details
- An achievement-oriented team player with good communication skills
- Highly analytical and structured thinker, with problem-solving skills
- Provide accurate and timely information about the performance across all sites / projects in Sonnedix’s portfolio of solar PV plants around the world.
- Work with other teams, including the financial, modelling and asset management teams, to maximise the financial performance of assets. inform and continuously improve modelling
- Provide monthly reporting and respond to ad hoc information requests
- Manage the annual budgeting process, collating inputs from other teams, tracking performance and reporting on the end results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science (Mechanical, Electrical, Physics, Maths or related) from an accredited college
- Familiarity with PV industry and knowledge of the basic photovoltaic principles, previous experience within a similar role is highly advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills, and programming skills in VBA, Python or other, plus experience in SQL databases, would be advantageous
- Fluent written and spoken English, and an additional language, e.g. Spanish, French, Italian would be a plus