12 days ago
TGRC are partnering with a battery storage trading and optimisation platform to build out a team capable of full-cycle project development in the UK. The company is looking to hire a CFO with a very competitive salary.
The company aim to deploy significant private capital (£500M+) and develop a 1GW pipeline of battery storage projects in the next 36 months. Future plans include diversifying technologies and moving into Europe, Asia and US with a similar model. This is a unique opportunity for a CFO to join the team from the beginning and shape the business as it grows. The company is keen to find a CFO with experience in the cleantech space but equally as important, someone motivated by the opportunity to work in a start-up environment.
- Partnering closely with CEO, COO and Board
- Overall financial leadership
- Responsibility for all financial communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting more Junior Finance professionals who are going to be bought into the business after this hire.
- Provide overall business and organisational leadership
- 10+ years of progressive financial leadership
- Experience across renewables or infrastructure or cleantech
- Motivated by the opportunity to work in a start-up environment.
- Has had responsibility for both financial and accounting functions
- Experience building a best-in-class group finance team
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Team oriented
- Has full working rights for the UK