4 months ago
- Understanding of piping design philosophy and ability to perform piping designs for high energy and process piping per applicable ASME codes and standards.
- Design and Maintain project / client specific piping specifications and piping parts/components that make up the piping Catalog in SP3D.
- Manage the loading of all piping specifications and components into SP3D.
- Manage the transfer of SP3D data between MPW and 3rd party companies.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problem / errors found in the piping catalog and SP3D Piping Tool for projects.
- Experience in 3D software like SP3D, Capable of 3D modelling and 2D drawing extraction development of Piping detail drawings.
- Understanding and developing plot/plant layout concept, reviewing, checking and advising direction associated with plant layout
- Prepare piping arrangements, isometric, construction, and spool drawings for field and shop fabrication.
- Clash check comment incorporation Interface with other department.
- Review of vendor drawings, 3D Model, and Isometrics.
Education & Requirements
- Minimum 15 years of directly related technical experience
- Associate Degree (preferred)
- Ability to export 3D models into pipe stress software (e.g. Caesar II) (preferred)