£25,000 - £35,000
1 day ago
This is a unique opportunity for a business development manager to join a progressive company based in Greenwich, London. The focus of this division is to help advise and guide small to medium businesses on their net zero journey. Since 2014 the company has grown significantly under an ethos to create an entrepreneurial environment that provides the foundations and support that allows their team members to achieve their ambitions.
- Win and onboard new clients and repeat business from a competitive marketplace
- Delivery a world class service to accounts, leading to long-term business relationships
- Providing feedback to the business on market intelligence
- Follow-up any leads coming into the business in a professional and timely manner
- An outstanding track record within a sales and/or account management role. This will include the ability to generate new business from cold calling.
- Preferably an understanding of all aspects of the Voluntary Offsetting markets (Registries, vintages, core carbon principles, VERs, CERs etc)
- The ability to work at senior level with some of Europe’s largest companies
- Solid academic achievement preferably educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual with a desire to learn and progress
- High levels of diligence and attention to detail
- English fluency essential, ideally one or more other European languages