Up to £40,000 DOE
3 months ago
We are delighted to be working with a well renowned eMobility brand who are looking to hire a Business Development Manager as they further cement their status as a leader in a global EV market that is seeing exponential growth.
In this role you will work within an innovative team where you will play a key role in the growth of the business. Specifically, you will be focusing on growing the company’s client base in the deployment of EV chargers for large scale commercial customers.
- Responsible for identifying leads and securing of EV charge sites where you will be tasked with the negotiating and execution of leases with landlords.
- Assist in the carrying out site evaluations to ensure site policies are adhered too.
- Put together new sales strategies that can be presented to internal stakeholders where you will collaborate with legal, fincance, marketing and operations teams in the securing of deals.
- Ensure sites and prospective sites are properly tracked through the company CRM.
This role will suit a driven BD professional who has knowledge of property transactions, a passion for sustainability, who is motivated by the prospect of working with a business making an impact in the fight against climate change.
- Knowledge of property transactions.
- Experience in building strong relationships, negotiating terms and closing deals.
- You must have the ability to think outside the box, spot new business opportunities and secure them.
- You must be a sucker for detail, a problem solver, be highly organised with the ability to organise your time effectively, comfortable working to deadlines.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with people daily both internally and externally, representing the brand.
With a salary up to £40,000 DOE here lies a fantastic opportunity to build a career and stamp your mark with a forward thinking, very well-funded eMobility brand that are continuing to disrupt the market.