about 1 month ago
Associate Recruitment Consultant - London
Due to an exciting time of company growth The Green Recruitment Company is currently in search of an Associate Consultant to join our office in London.
The role will require you to individually network with mid to senior level professionals with the aim of placing them with our Renewable Energy clients across Europe.
Full training and ongoing support and development will be given.
- Sourcing and actively headhunting mid to senior level candidates for clients across Europe, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit for roles specialised within the industry.
- Market research and candidate market mapping
- Discussing individual candidate needs & providing professional advice on opportunities
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating candidate shortlists for clients
- Briefing candidates on the role, pay rates and timeframes
- Organising and preparing candidates for interview as and when requested
- Providing feedback to candidates following interviews
- Discussing job offers with successful candidates
- Negotiating pay rates and finalising arrangements for placements
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the recruitment marketplace and the renewable energy industry.
What are we looking for:
- A passion for the Renewable Energy sector
- Articulate communicator
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
What can we offer you:
- Achievable career progression plan with a salary increase with each promotion
- Coaching and development from an experienced Global Learning & Development Manager
- A professional working environment with realistic targets to promote a positive environment
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Access to a large client database, various job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Access to industry specific conferences
- Annual, global incentive trips away